Friday, June 13, 2008

Please put your comment on the June 10 posting!

We need to have as many comments from as many people there as possible to show support for the provision of a proper place to play Touch and rugby in Seoul.
This matter has already been raised even before the closure of Yeoido was announced and Mayor Oh, Seoul Global Center and advisors to Lee Myeong-bak are all aware of the importance this facility carries to our community. What they don't know is how many people that is and how strongly they feel....
Please put your comment and your contact email or number!

2 comments:

Waegook Cook said...

Hi

I think it's a shame that there are not fields for people to play rugby on. We travel from Gumi (a small city in the South) to come play rugby with many other rugby enthusiasts in Seoul. After a long search we found a field on a farm to play on and now many people leave Seoul to come play here where we at least have some grass. Business people of Seoul - please use initiative, put some pressure on the politicians you voted for. Give the people in Seoul a decent field to play on and you will reap the rewards.

Communication Innovation said...

I used to have centain impression about rugby, wild sports. It comes from my university rugby team players with big padded uniform and some of the hollywood movie. While getting to know tough rugby from a British touch rugby ambassador from my company, I learnd that this sports is what I can do with my daughter in the future. I hope "Han river pirate" last for coming decades so my girl can join.