Thursday, May 29, 2008

Messages from the Korean XV




Chea Jae-Young (No.15, Full back, 4Tries)


I think I am still learning and making a progress in terms of my rugby skills. I knew this tournament was very significant for Asian rugby to develop. I hope people outside of Korea saw me play in the tournament so I can become a professional player either in Korea or overseas after discharging from military service.





Hong, Jun-Ki (No.10, Fly Half, 36 PTS )

I was delighted to participate in such a great tournament as a member of the Korea national team. I was also happy with my teammates, coaching staffs, and crowds cheering for Korea. I realized that I should make an effort to improve myself after playing against 4 other Asian teams.





Two great players sent messages to our blog visitors.






1 comment:

TouchnTagnRugby said...

The full back was a gliding runner against Kazakhstan....and the fly half's kicking against HK was very impressive....good luck guys!!!!